WE HELP, PREVENT & MANAGE WORKPLACE BULLYING, STRESS, BURNOUT
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING AT UNIVERSITY
There is a great difference between what we learn at university, in higher education, at college, at school, from our family and social circle and what we are really called to do in our work environment.
Regardless of one’s position (boss, executive or low-level employee), the work environment has its own rules. It is a constant struggle for survival where you form alliances, make enemies, face support or betrayal and so on.
The purpose of the seminar “BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING AT UNIVERSITY” is to prepare young people for their professional life. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- a description of how work environments work
- problems and challenges faced by young and new employees at work
- optimal use of skills in the workplace
- how to manage one’s team
- understanding of stack rankings and other performance management strategies
- how not to ‘lose oneself’ in the workplace
- how employees can prevent and manage mobbing and other toxic behaviors
“BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING AT UNIVERSITY is a 5-session course of 2-hour seminars that will change the way you think about your job.
Patission 341 & Deperfeld 2