WE HELP, PREVENT & MANAGE WORKPLACE BULLYING, STRESS, BURNOUT
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING AT UNIVERSITY
There is a big difference in what we learn in university, in Higher Education, in colleges, in school, and in what we are really called to do in our work environment.
It doesn’t matter if you are a boss, an executive, or just an employee. The work environment has its own rules. It is a constant struggle for survival.
The purpose of the seminar “BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING IN THE UNIVERSITY” is to educate.
Some of the topics are
- how the working environments works
- problems and challenges faced by young and new employees at work
- better use of skills in the workplace
- how to manage your team
- the stack ranking managers gateway
- how not to lose yourself in the workplace
- how employees prevent and manage mobbing and toxic behaviors
“BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – WHAT WE ARE NOT LEARNING IN A UNIVERSITY is a 5 session 2-hour time seminars cycle that will change the way you think about your job